Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wedded Bliss

I know that I just posted another write-up today, but I would be amiss if I didn't write a little something today as well.  It is mine and Chris' 2 year anniversary today!!  Sadly we can't be together because he is still in France for another few days...but he's headed back here in a few days.  

It's only been 2 years, but each year gets better and better.  I feel lucky to be married to my best friend, someone I laugh my butt off with, and genuinely makes me be a better person.  I am not normally the one to sap it up on this thing, but since I can't tell him in person I thought this could be second best.  I started to post some of my favorite pics...but then it was taking FOREVER, and this thing kept screwing it up, so here is the start...

Chris FINALLY got to Spain
Venice
Banff, Canada


After being engaged for about 15 minutes
Wales








I think you get the point...

3 comments:

  1. so fun, love the pictures Sarah. And say what you will about the great white north, it IS gorgeous - I love that picture in Banff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2 year anniversary you two! I love the one of Chris proposing & the hockey puck picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! All those pictures just prove that you two have had so many wonderful life experiences together that most other people only dream about having! You are perfect for each other and the cutest couple I know! Hope you got to celebrate properly once he got home ;)

    ReplyDelete