Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Home Improvements

There are a few home improvements that I have wanted to get done for a while here.  Today we had our fence put up, which is a far cry from the chicken-wire concoction we had there before.


I understand that you are probably bored to tears at the above pictures, but to us it's more than a defense of our property line....it means we can get pooches again!!!  We will be looking to foster 2 dogs from the pound asap!  yesssssss.

 We have also recently purchased a BBQ, and Chris' parents gave us an outdoor setting for Christmas!!! I will get to feel like an honorary aussie this "Chrissy" but throwing a 'shrimp on the barbie'.  Don't worry, it will be documented, and it will be magical.

4 comments:

  1. Now that looks like my kind of Christmas! The fence looks so great. Enjoy every snow free minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you speak Australian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fence - what kind of trees are those

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, NO IDEA!! I am the worst gardener, and couldn't figure out why they were so bushy last year but the branches literally just popped off in spring and have never returned! The hard part of buying a house is trying to learn all the plants. Help me!! (i have now learned to cut their tops off and they will throw shoots out the bottoms).

    ReplyDelete