Friday, March 4, 2011

MARA!!!

I was looking back through my posts and realized that I hadn't posted my draft about my little niece joining the family!!  On her 2 month birthday, I am finally cracking the whip...how's that for procrastination?!  I am a disgrace.

Little mara was the first girl "ahem" grand-girl to grace the family with her presence and I love her already.  It sucks being so far away because I just want to snuggle her and measure her wingspan against mine.  You might think that I would just do that to "have an easy win" but with the parents she has, she could give me a serious run for my money, even at that age.  She is long and skinny, and looks just they way the meek babies have always looked.  She was born on January 4th (it was the 5th here already so I might wrongly celebrate her birthday for the rest of time.  Jonny Hudson will sympathize as I have continuously called to wish him happy birthday about 2 months from the actual day).

Here are some photos of the little princess:



I'm headed back to N. America this summer and CANNOT wait to meet/snuggle this little monkey.  I love her!!!!!!

1 comment: