Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Throwin Down The Roots at 17 Meade.

Well, apparently all I have to do is a bit of complaining...and it gets the negotiating ball rolling!  With a little haggling and a lot of Chris' stubbornness on not budging on the price= WE GOT IT!!!  I will try and tone it down a bit since it is agreed on, but still subject to finance, pest and building inspections...  Cross your talons that everything goes through smoothly for us!

You can check out the humble abode here.  It is a cute, tidy little place and with the Queensland heat, we are really looking forward to having a pool this summer.  Lap swim at the Beasley house!!

N'importe Quoi
  • Thanks to our "flatmates", who have introduced us to Sticky Date Pudding...potentially the tastiest dessert.  Utter deliciousness!
  • I wish girls weren't so self-depreciating
  • I love my nephews and fetal niece
  • Australians DO NOT wear sweatpants.  Well for one it's just too dang hot, but the average sloppy person does not just bum around in a pair of XXL Russell's.  While this is both saddening and disappointing, it does also make everyone look a bit more put together when they are going out in public...

8 comments:

  1. YEEEEEEEAH congrats!!!!!!! (hoping you get it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous place! If I can ever get away from my kids I might beg for a place to stay...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for a Sherwood Park Girls Reunion/Vacay at your new place. Don't mind me, I'll be in your pool the whole time :P Looks awesome, fingers crossed that everything goes swimmingly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks wonderful Sarah. I am so excited for you. Fingers crossed.

    So, do they have an alternative to sweat pants or does everyone just dress nicely all the time? What DOES the average sloppy person wear?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOAH! I might just be booking a ticket and showing up on your door step soon. You may regret posting your address ;)
    I am so excited for you.......Congratulations! (I can see why settling down in the Park has zero appeal)
    P.s. I commented once already and it didn't work so if it magically shows up just know I'm not crazy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! I love the hardwood floors! And it looks so open and airy! I must come visit! Actually i have been toying with this idea since i have to take two weeks in a row off work next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather-started a response and thought that my material is just too good on that reply to not incorporate it into a future blog post, complete with visual footage. watch this space.

    Becca-I'm hearing you. keep toying with that idea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy smokes! can I come visit you sometime? Looks goregous and how fun is a pool! congrats!

    ReplyDelete