Thursday, September 2, 2010

37 259.96 kilometers in 22 days...

Things in my life are a liiiiittle nuts right now as we have about 15 things going on as we have to MOVE before we go on our big trip! :(  We have been notified by our landlord that she wants to move into this place so we are getting the boot.  To be fair, our real estate agents have been really nice to us and are letting us vacate BEFORE our trip, instead of 3 days after we get back!  

So.....the job of packing begins.  Luckily we haven't accumulated too much as we are pretty much gypsies, but still-there is a lot of stuff.  We are enlisting the help of a removalist this time to help us so that should make things a LOT easier!  

Our Trip

We fly to Sydney on September 11th (hopefully not a bad omen!) and then head on to LA (via New Zealand).  We are excited to get to hang out with Colette, Heidi and Dave for a few days and then hopefully down to San Diego to see Megan and Ryan!!

Then it's weddin time!!  We will be flying over to DC for the festivities!!  My family hasn't been all together in 2 years so I am SO excited to see everybody and meet my new little nephy ELI!!


But Look how much he has grown already!! :(


After the wedding, and some site seeing in DC we head to Edmonton for a quick trip back to the ol stompin grounds.  I'm so stoked to see old friends and some family for a few days!  Then Chris and I split up as he goes back to Sydney a bit early and I head to Sad Diego for the last little bit of the trip.  I head to kick it with the Idaho crew and I hope another stop off to see Megs before I fly back to Sydney.  

Some of our good friends get married in Sydney the weekend we get back...so it is a CRAAAAZY couple of weeks but EXCITING all at the same time!!  Let's just hope I get my house cleaned before we go!

OH yeah, also another little family announcement:

HEIDI AND DAVE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL IN DECEMBER!!!!!  


We are SO SO excited, and cannot wait to see the little princess.  It will also be fun to see Heidi, and Baby Steeny from "the outside comfort of your belly shell" as Colette says. hahaha.

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a lot of fun - I hope you will post lots and lots of pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, look at your family, all growing up/getting married/having babies!!! I am sad you will be in Canada and I probably won't see you. Is it possible you could extend your stay in Sherwood Park to longer than 4 seconds????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a trip. I am so excited for you to be with your whole family again (2 years is a long time). I hope we get to see you for a few minutes while you are here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice write up. I'm studying something similar here at Yale. It's truly stimulating to know writing from
    other writers and see a little bit from their source. If it's okay, I'd seriously
    appreciate it if I might use some of the articles on your blog.
    And of course, I'll put up a backlink to your site at blogger.com on my own page. Thanks for posting.

    Also visit my website webpage hosting

    ReplyDelete